FFP2 INDIVIDUAL ROSA MASK (Shipping 24-48 hours)
WITH UP TO 95% FILTERING CAPACITY, HELPING TO PROTECT AGAINST AERIAL PATHOGENS SUCH AS VIRUSES, BACTERIA AND AEROSOLS. MANUFACTURED ACCORDING TO CE EN149:2001+A1:2009. COMPLIES WITH EU REGULATION 2016/425.
MN95 - Filters at least 95% of the particles in the air greater than 0.3 (μ) microns.
PM2.5 - Filters particles in the atmosphere with a diameter less than 2.5 (m) micrometers. • Protection against smear and spray infections.
• 5-layer design: breathable, pleasant and waterproof fiber material.
• Firm adjustment to prevent particle penetration.
• Adjustable nose clip made of flexible metal.
• Elastic ear rubbers that adapt to the shape of the head.
• The nose and mouth areas are completely closed.
• Allows you to breathe without difficulty by nose and mouth. • Non-reusable product. Antibacterial.
• Size: 105 mm x 155 mm (±3mm).
• Date of manufacture: 01/11/2020.
• Expiration date: 2 years.
• Lot number: M202011001.
• Individually bagged with screen-printed on the mask.
• Manufacturer data: Connexions Technology ( Dong Guan)
• Notified Body Number: EC 0958.
• Composition: protection of 5 layers of breathable fiber material, pleasant and waterproof. Non-woven fabric with electrostatic cotton filter with adjustable nose clip.
• How to use Wash hands with soap and water. Open the plastic container and take the mask by one of the rubber bands. Then take the mask by the two rubbers and place it in front of the mouth and nose, covering both, and fix the rubbers behind the ears. To remove it, pull the rubber bands without touching the filter part. Discard the mask and wash your hands. Never touch with your hands the filter part of the mask, always handle from the rubbers. In its application or removal it may become contaminated with these.
• Store the masks in a well-ventilated interior space, with humidity of less than 80%, free of corrosive gases and away from heat sources.
• Do not use in atmospheres with low oxygen concentration or under-ventilated areas.
These masks do not provide oxygen.
• Use under the manufacturer's recommendations, following the labeling instructions at all times.
• For non-medical and non-sterile use.
• The presence of special facial features, abundant hair or glasses may prevent a correct fit of the mask. This mask is not a sanitary product and cannot be used in the operating room. They are intended for personal use and not for medical or medical use. It's an individual protective equipment.